Abstracts submission is closed.
Abstracts must report on high quality original research in the field of medicine biology, pharmacy.
All accepted abstracts should be presented either oral or poster presentation.
Abstracts should be prepared according to the following instructions:
Abstracts should include:
- Affiliation (Department, Unit)
- Key Words (3-5 words)
- Introduction (with purpose of study)
- Methods used
- Results and Discussion
- Conclusion (with or separate to results and discussion)
- References (optional, not more than 3)
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts must be written in Times New Roman, font size 12.
- Type the abstract text in single spacing.
- Abstract body (without references) should have 450-500 words.
- Poster Boards will accommodate 118 cm high by 84 cm wide (A0, portrait) of printed material.
In case the mentioned requirements are not met, the material will not be presented for review and publishing.